The following directors make up the board of directors. Policy and direction is set by the directors. They meet each month by teleconference.
: Mr Steve Ankers - The President shall be a Christian person of eminence in the community, able to promote the image of the movement throughout Australia in the public viewpoint and to encourage and develop internal morale. The role is largely a figurehead position as the Executive Chairman is charged with the management of the day to day activities of the organisation.
* Executive Chairman
: Vacant - The role is one of oversight of the various functions and the management of the day to day activities of the organisation. This involves regular contact with the paid staff and Directors. Along with the President, the raising of the profile of The Boys' Brigade Australia along with the encouragement of Leaders at all levels is seen as being very important.
* Operations Director
: Mr Barry Sims - Oversees the development and implementation of program, activity and award structures for all Sections.
* Resources Director
: Vacant - Oversees the preparation and presentation of resources for program, activity and award structures.
* Finance Director
: Mr Phil Harman - Provides direction and strategies for the financial operation of The Boys' Brigade Australia.
* Training Director
: Mr Walter Tregea - Oversees the development of a National Training Strategy.
: Vacant - Responsible for the day to day accounts of the organisation.
* Director International Liaison
: Mr Graham Robertson - Oversees the representation and support of Australia in the Pacific Regional Fellowship.
The National Executive is made up of 2 representatives from each state or territory. They meet twice a year (with the directors), vote on proposals from the states or directors, and appoint the directors.
Other positions that make up the full national management structure include:
* Executive Officer
: Mr Geoff Holmes - Is responsible through the Executive Chairman for the day to day operation of the organisation.
* Company Secretary
: Mr Phil Harman - Responsible for keeping of minutes, official correspondance, issuing of notices for meetings, ...
* Project Officer - is responsible through the Executive Chairman for Projects as decided by The Board.
* PRF & International Committee - Represents Australia in the Pacific Regional Fellowship. Support the work of The Boys' Brigade around the Pacific Area.
* Pan Australian Camp Director
: Vacant - Responsible for all aspects of a Pan Australian Camp.
* BBA Webmaster
: Mr Peter Wiseman - Provides oversight and development of the BBA Web Site.
* Marketting Coordinator
National committees include:
* Anchor Boys Committee - Responsible for developing and resourcing of up to date program material. In general each State may appoint a representative to the committee.
* No.1 Section Committee - Responsible for developing and resourcing of up to date program material. In general each State may appoint a representative to the committee.
* No.2 Section Committee - Responsible for developing and resourcing of up to date program material. In general each State may appoint a representative to the committee.
* Resources Committee - Responsible for making available resources as prepared by the operations sub committees or from other sources.
* Central Purchasing Authority Committee - Monitor the operation and supply of goods through the CPA to the State Depots and act as a reference source to the Equipment Manager. Monitor the cost and quality of supplies.
* Training Committee - Responsible for developing and updating of a national training program. In general each State may appoint a representative to the committee.
For further details on the positions, refer to the Management Structure, and Constitution documents available on the BBA Resource CD.
Peter Wiseman (21 May 2014)