Anchor Boy's Uniform
- Approved light blue polo shirt.
A Brigade Anchor Boy crest should be sewn centrally on the left front of the shirt. The bottom of the crest to line up with the stitching at the bottom of the button section of the polo shirt.
Combined Brigade and Company title should be sewn centrally directly below the Anchor Boy crest, with the crest in the middle of the title. The top of the title should line up with the stitching at the bottom of the button section of the polo shirt.
A cloth yearly Anchor Boy attendance award badge is available that can be sewn directly on the right sleeve.
- Approved navy blue elastic waist shorts.
Brigade navy blue long socks with two white bands pulled up & folded to just below the knee.
* Black shoes
It may be a State option for Brigade caps to be worn. If so: Navy blue Brigade Field Service Cap
with Brigade cloth cap badge sewn on the left side 5cm from the front of the cap, on the bottom band of the cap. The cap should be worn angled slightly to the right with the right edge placed horizontally. The top middle of the cap should be tapped down to give a "dipped" effect.
No1 Section Formal Dress Uniform
The navy blue Brigade Field Service Cap is to be angled to the right, with a slight dip in the top middle of the cap. The Brigade cloth cap badge is sewn on the left side of cap, 5 cm from front on the band.
The navy blue Brigade shirt should be clean and ironed with all buttons done up. Sleeves down unless otherwise specifically ordered. A Battalion Crest should be worn in the centre of the right breast shirt pocket, and a No. 1 Section Crest worn in the centre of the left breast shirt pocket. Combined Brigade and Company titles shall be sewn centrally on both sleeves with the top of the title 5 cm below the shoulder seam.
The armband for Yearly Attendance and Achievement Scheme Awards is worn on the right arm just above the elbow. See below for how the No. 1 Section cloth badges on the armband should be arranged.
Approved navy blue elastic waist shorts should be well brushed and neatly pressed.
Brigade navy blue long socks to be fully drawn up to just below the knees, tops turned over to show white bands.
Black, clean, and laces neatly tied.
Only if you are in a State that wears a tie, the sky blue tie should be neatly tied with the tip of the tie touching the waistband of your shorts.
No2 Section Formal Dress Uniform
The navy blue Brigade Field Service Cap is to be angled to the right, with a slight dip in the top middle of the cap. The Brigade metal badge is fixed on the left side of cap, 5 cm from front on the band.
The navy blue Brigade shirt should be clean and ironed with all buttons done up. Sleeves down unless otherwise specifically ordered. A Battalion Crest should be worn in the centre of the right breast shirt pocket, and a No. 2 Section Crest (or Senior Crest as applicable) worn in the centre of the left breast shirt pocket. Combined Brigade and Company titles shall be sewn centrally on both sleeves with the top of the title 5 cm below the shoulder seam.
* Shoulder Belt
- A Brigade white shoulder belt should be worn over the right shoulder under the epaulette, passing down the back to the left hip under the belt, folded up over the front and then buckled. The centre of the buckle should be 10cm above the bottom of the belt. Sergeants should wear a red cloth shoulder belt instead of the white belt.
The right armband is for Service and Award Badges and the left armband is for special awards, are worn midway between the shoulder and the elbows. See below for how the No. 2 Section badges on the armbands, Private First Class lanyard and Leadership Training braid(s) should be arranged.
- Approved navy blue slacks and short navy socks (Brigade long socks pulled up to below the knee may be worn with approved navy blue shorts).
- Black leather standard width belt with Brigade gold buckle.
Black shoes capable of being polished.
the sky blue tie should be neatly tied with the tip of the tie touching the top of your belt buckle. The tie should pass behind the shoulder belt.
- is shown by Brigade stripes worn on each epaulette with the stripes pointing outwards: 1 stripe for Lance Corporal; 2 stripes for Corporal; and 3 stripes for Sergeant.
Staff Sergeants Uniform Regulations
Should wear the No.2 Section Uniform with the following differences:
A Brigade Leather shoulder belt with gold bosses worn over the right shoulder instead of the cloth shoulder belt.
* Brigade epaulette stripes on each shoulder with four stripes pointing inwards.
Officer Uniform Regulations
- The Glengarry Cap is worn to the right of the head with the appropriate Officer's Cap Badge worn on the rosette.
- White long-sleeved poly/cotton Shirt (or Blouse for females), with two button flap pockets and epaulettes. Approved name badge should be worn on the right pocket flap. Chaplains should wear a gold cross on the pocket flap centrally and adjacent to the name badge. Where earned, a miniature Queen's Badge and/or Duke of Edinburgh Badge may be worn on the right pocket flap. On formal parades recognised insignia of national awards and medals may be worn as prescribed by the issuing authority.
- A Brigade black tie should be worn neatly tied with the tip of the tie just reaching the top of the belt buckle with a Brigade tie bar is worn in line with pocket buttons. Women may wear an approved ladies tie
- Approved navy blue Slacks (or skirt for females). If a female chooses to wear a skirt flesh coloured stockings should be worn. Navy blue walk Shorts and long white Socks may be worn in lieu of Slacks and black Socks at the discretion of the Officer Commanding a Parade.
- Black leather standard width belt with Brigade gold buckle.
- Black shoes capable of being polished. *Rank - Rank is shown by Brigade slides worn on each epaulette.
Company Casual Uniform
Companies may optionally adopt the following specified Company Casual Uniform. This uniform may be worn on Company nights and events in lieu of the formal dress uniform, with the formal dress uniform to be worn on official occasions as determined by the State Executive. The Company Casual Uniform will be;
- a high quality Navy Blue polo shirt (without a pocket) with the stylised BB logo in the left pocket area (with no Company designation) which will be worn with the formal uniform below the waist requirements,
- an approved BB cap or wide brimmed hat may also be worn as designated by the Company Captain.
Peter Shave (9 Jun 2006)