15th PA Camp
We want you to have the best experience that PAC X-5 has to offer. In order for everyone to have a great time we all have to cooperate with each other.
You will need to follow some basic rules to make sure that you and your mates enjoy this Camp:
* Always treat others and their property in the same way you would like to be treated. Be sure to look out for others and for yourself.
* Always be aware of the safety issues attached to any activity you are involved in.
* Always act responsibly and appropriately in every situation, in camp and on activities away from the camp - remember you are part of the best young people's organisation, and you are always representing BB wherever you are.
* Always help your Officers by following their instructions with enthusiasm and commitment.
* Make a commitment to fully participate in the program and assist others to do so.
Other specific things we expect of campers:
* Wear your Camp uniform when out of camp.
* Wear at least a shirt, shorts and footwear at all meal times.
* Be considerate of the other campers at all times.
* Look after the campsite and its surrounds, by putting all rubbish into the bins provided, and by picking up any litter you find.
* If you take out or use any sporting equipment held in your Company’s sports room, please ensure you return it.
* Smoking, alcohol and drugs are not permitted at any time during camp, either on or off site.
* Take any lost property you find to the Camp Administration Centre.
* Don't interfere with anyone else's belongings.
* Make sure your valuable possessions are under safekeeping at all times.
* Always wear your Camper ID to assist in Security.
* You are reminded that non-compliance with camp rules including the Code of Conduct may result in you being sent home or your parents contacted.
(6 Jul 2006)